I am an independent insurance broker, which means I represent numerous insurance companies.
- First. I will help you create a plan for you and your family, which can include final expense insurance, retirement protection insurance, income protection insurance, mortgage protection insurance, head-start life insurance for children, and more.
- Second. Together, we will determine what you qualify for based on your age and health background. I will also help you understand and compare your options from different insurance carriers.
- Third. I will help you submit and monitor your application until your policy has been approved. As my client, I will always be available to you for ongoing advice and all your policy service needs.
“My goal is to help as many as families as possible get
prepared for the future and create generational wealth.”
Why work with an independent insurance broker?
- Personalized solutions. There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to protection. With the ability to shop and compare prices, independent brokers can find policies that offer the best value for the price.
- One-stop shopping. Independent brokers have access to a broad array of insurance companies and products and can help you with your many insurance needs, including final expense, mortgage protection, retirement planning, and more.
- Ongoing advice. Changes occur throughout life, affecting your level of coverage. Independent brokers serve as your go-to source for expert advice whenever you need it.
- Unbiased advice. Insurance agents working with one company have a narrow view of the industry. On the other hand, independent agents work with dozens of companies that provide different types of insurance policies.
- Significant Savings. Your policy will never cost extra because you used a “middleman.” I help my clients understand and compare their options between different products from over 15 of the most trusted insurance companies to find the best product for them at the best deal.